Well Q3 of the 2016 Finish-A-Long is done… What have I done? Not much that’s for sure… Not long after this started my little girl kicked me on the side of my face including my ear (the same one that I had problems with for about 3 months and 5 antibiotics) and my jaw joint. The pain from it has basically kept me from sewing much at all. Oh well. At least there’s a Q4! 😉
If you don’t know what I’m talking about you declare what projects you’re going to attempt to finish this quarter. The 3Q (short for the 3rd quarter) ran from 7/8 thru 10/6. The hosts for this huge event are:
- Jess – Elven Garden Quilts – Australia [elvengardenquilts]
- Stacey – SLO Studio – Canada [slostudio]
- Jennie – Clover & Violet – USA [cloverandviolet]
- Helen – Archie the Wonder Dog – UK
- Nicky – Mrs. Sew and Sow – UK [nickyeglinton]
- Rhonda – Rhonda’s Ramblings – USA [rhondatherambler]
- Leanne – She Can Quilt – Canada [shecanquilt]
- Cindy – Fluffy Sheep Quilting – Ireland [fluffysheepquilting]
- Debbie – A Quilter’s Table – USA [aquilterstable]
Now. Hmmm. What did I get finished? Let’s see. Not much on my list!
I finished the carry bag for hubby’s data collector (for his business) which you can read about here.
Other than that, while I did make my little girl some dresses, none of them was from the fabrics I shared so they don’t count. Why? Well, those were on that rack (which was the side part of her crib) which ended up getting stuck behind a pile of boxes and deer mounts when hubby brought some stuff home from storage. 🙁
That’s it! Seriously… But it’s not as if I’ve not done anything. I’ve done numerous quilt blocks, hand embroidery, and crocheting. Oh well. Q4 starts on Saturday. 😉 Time to start my next looooong list.
Till next time happy crafting!