This weeks image is similar to this one in at first thinking there are extremely limited colors. Until you start playing around with the color picker.
With thoughts of Christmas on my mind (thanks to all the Christmas in July things I’m seeing) when I noticed the blues on the metal bobbins and in their shade on the cutting mat, I decided to run with it. Here’s what I came up with.
Here’s a better picture of the panel I found (and love!).
The fabrics I picked from top to bottom are:
- Winter Essential IV Large Snowflake Pigment White
- 25 Days of Christmas Snowflakes White
- Seasons Greetings Imagine Snowflakes Blue
- Winter Frost Ornaments & Snowflakes Blue
- Winter’s Eve Horizontal 24 In. Panel Multi
- Winter Bliss Snowflake Black
So, how do you like the panel and the coordinating fabrics I picked to go with it? I could totally see a wall hanging made from them, maybe with a solid red border to match the house in the panel, how about you?
Do you IG? Check out #colorplayfriday to see it all!
Till next time, happy sewing!